Do you have a Will in place?
And if you do, is it protecting those you want it to right now?
If you answered no to either of the two questions we just posed, don’t worry, you would not be alone. Sadly, many families up and down the country suffer painful consequences when loved ones die because they didn’t leave a Will, or didn’t update their Will when their circumstances changed throughout their life. This often leads to children becoming disinherited, causing difficulties for members of the loved ones family as they may have seen their inheritance disappear completely.
Do I need a Will?
Naturally, we encounter many questions relating to Wills and we have tried to answer some of the most common questions here. But nothing beats having your questions answered specifically by a person you can trust.
As members of the Institute of Professional Will Writers, we are experts in Wills, Will advice and Will Writing.
Get in touch for a free chat today. Just complete the form in the side panel and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can. Alternatively, give us a call on +44 (0)23 8007 0169
Why customers choose Private Will Services
- We offer a high standard of service defined in the OFT approved Code of Practice
- We meet you to have a face-to-face discussion: making the whole process more friendly and personal.
- We offer convenient appointment times that are convenient to you, including evenings and weekends
- Protection and defence against challenges to your Will. Our Case notes can be used to defend any challenge made against your Will
- Two Visits: We visit you twice. The first visit is to note your instructions; and the second is to oversee the signing and witnessing of your Will.
- Comprehensive advice: Our lawyer will guide you and help you examine that all the aspects that should be considered in your Will are covered
- Modern style Wills: All our Wills are in a modern style so it is easier for you to understand. We also provide an explanation of what your Will does
- We supply your Will as a bound document, printed on high quality paper. It contains several features designed to deter later fraud. Copies Supplied Free – as many as you want.
A single Standard Will with the above premium level of service is £150 or £140 if you supply information via email. Two Standard Mirror Wills for a couple is £210 for the pair or £200 if you supply information via email.
Protect those you love today. Get your Will with Private Will Services. We are just a call away.